InVizion - Yttrium Stabilized Zirconia
Always Beautiful, Always Strong
Vident has introduced a new all-ceramic restoration called the inVizion, which combines the proven strength of VITA YZ ceramic frameworks with the highly esthetic properties of VITAVM9 ceramic veneering material. VITA YZ (yttrium stabilized zirconium oxide) is among the strongest all-ceramic dental materials available and boasts an incredible 900+ MPa flexural strength.
inVizion is perfect for long-span bridges and available in 29 primary VITA 3D-Master shades as well as 52 intermediate shades. inVizion restorations are perfect for single anterior crowns, anterior bridges, single posterior crowns and posterior bridges.
Strength and Beauty
inVizion restorations milled on the CEREC® inLab system combine the incredible strength of VITA In-Ceram YZ cubes with the highly esthetic properties
of VITAVM®9 ceramic veneering material.
- InVizion frameworks are made of yttrium stabilized zirconium oxide, one of the strongest all-ceramic dental materials available, with no compromise of esthetics.
- inVizion restorations are suitable for delicate frameworks, leaving more room for creative ceramic work.
- inVizion frameworks boast a 900+ MPa flexural strength.
- VITAVM®9 fine structure porcelain with enamel-like abrasive behavior increases wear-comfort for the patient.
- inVizion restorations feature
superior shade selection in 29 primary
VITA 3D-Master®porcelain shades and
52 intermediate shades with
The proven technology of CEREC® inLab milling combined with the strength and vitality of inVizion makes beautiful, long-lasting all-ceramic crowns and 40mm long span bridges a reality!
Preparation of pre-molars and molars
For posterior teeth a simplified occlusal relief should be prepared to provide more space for the ceramic material. In the occlusal area at least 1.5 mm of space is required.
Preparation of anterior teeth
The incisal area of anterior teeth should
be reduced by 2mm.
General preparation information
The preparation can be carried out either using a chamfer or a shoulder preparation with a rounded interior angle. A circular cutting depth of one millimeter is required. The vertical preparation angle should be 3°; parallel preparation is possible if clinically required. All transitions from the axial wall towards the occlusal surfaces must be rounded.
A feather edge margin is not recommended, as it does not provide adequate reduction for the porcelain buildup.
inVizionTM restorations are suitable for non adhesive cementation with glass ionomer or zinc phosphate cements or adhesive bonding with the self-curing materials such as PANAVIA 21 TC or the dual-curing PANAVIA F (Kuraray).
Pretreatment of inVizion™ zirconium dioxide restorations prior to adhesive fixation
- Sandblast the inner surfaces of the restoration using aluminium oxide (max. 50 μm) at a pressure of 2.5 bar.
- Avoid contact with the cleaned surface.
- Etching with hydrofluoric acid is not possible. Silanizing is not required.
- Please observe the instructions for use of the manufacturer for the adhesive materials.
Removal of integrated restorations
In the event of a crown having to be removed it is recommended to use a cylindrical diamond instrument at a speed of 120,000 rpm while ensuring maximum cooling with water.